Balance and Bliss - A day of Wellness
A day of wellness and wellbeing practices to cultivate self-love and peace. Time to chill out from the hectic lifestyles we have become accustomed to, “Balance and Bliss” is coming to Sukha Wellness Centre, Cahir, County Tipperary, on Sunday April 19th.
Relax and unwind, and spend the day experiencing a range of beneficial ways to reconnect with your inner calm.
Learn to use stress to trigger coping mechanisms of gratitude, understanding, and joy, Balance and Bliss will also facilitate you to go away with new techniques to connect with your deeper, inner core being in your day-to-day life.
The day of Balance and Bliss will include:
- Registration & Herbal teas on arrival.
- Flowing movement with Lara Slattery, wake up the breath and move through mindful, gentle yoga asana.
- Insight Meditation with Carl J Ashley, sitting meditation with a Dhamma talk on theme “From Pissed to Blissed” and question and answer session.
- Lunch Break for wholesome nutritious vegetarian lunch prepared by Shauna Cunningham, Vegan diet catered for.
- Bring your Body, Mind and Spirit into harmony using ancient Shamanic drumming beats and gentle breathwork techniques, with Emma Creed
- Break for tea
- Imagine your cells and molecules dancing in harmony to the most amazing sounds, whilst you relax, sound bath with Tibetan bowls, gongs, and other sacred instruments, brought to us by Dee O’Connor.
Float out the door…
Bookings are limited, and deposits are being taken to secure a space. Discounts available for early bird.
- Euro 88 for the day.
- Deposits of 48 Euro secure a space.
- Early bird rate Euro 68 pre paid in full by 31st March 2020.
Ideal Mothers’ Day gift!!!
To Book Click Payment Button just below
Call or txt Dee on 083 1813948 or Carl on 087 1717238 to book a place or get more information.