wellbeing initiatives in the workplace
Do you want to be an Employer of Choice?
The workplace wellness movement has truly taken hold in Ireland in recent times. Irish employers are now aware that employee wellbeing has a direct impact on productivity.
The Irish government has also launched the Work Positive initiative to help organisations improve employee wellbeing by providing workplace stress and employee wellness resources and information on the dedicated website www.WorkPositive.ie.
In addition, we see workplace wellness in Ireland being promoted by the Irish Business and Employers Confederation (IBEC) with the Keepwell Mark.
The KeepWell Mark is a national workplace wellbeing accreditation from Ibec. Achieving the KeepWell Mark demonstrates your organisation’s commitment to improving the lives of those who work for you. The process includes benchmarking against recognised standards in workplace health, safety and wellbeing, action plans, site visits, a personalised report with recommendations for your corporate wellbeing strategy and a certificate of accreditation.
It recognises efforts made by companies to implement employee wellness programmes and to put employee health and wellbeing at the heart of the organisational culture. With all of this, we start to see that employee wellbeing is a central focus in Ireland today.
Meditation and mindfulness practices are becoming more prevalent in the corporate world simply because they have proven to significantly combat stress and enhance individual well-being and productivity.
What we offer.
Wellness Programs, Sound Bath/Journey, Insight Mediation – (Corporate / Organisation / Education) Programs to support wellness, self-care, and mindfulness. (Once off, sets of 5, 10, or 20, wellness hours, Half day and full day workshops also available, and can be customised to the need of the organisation)
General Benefits of Wellness Programs / Meditation to the Employee
- Quieting the mind by slowing the brainwaves
- Mental clarity
- Opens the person to a creative mindset
- Empowers positive change
- Helps managing depression
- Helps with anxiety and panic attacks
- Reduces stress
- Release traumas
- Creates a state of inner peace and calmness
- Clears mind chatter and negative self talk
- Enhancing a state of presence and self-awareness
- Increasing self-confidence and attention
- Enhancing one’s ability to listen, focus, and gaining attention to a greater level of details
- Helps with insomnia
- It promotes an increased state of empathy, compassion and love toward the self and others.
- Lower anger and blood pressure
- Improve circulation and increases blood flow
- Deep relaxation and pain relief
- Promote stillness, happiness and well being.
- Stimulate the immune system.
- Relax the mind, body, emotional and spiritual levels, that impacts all areas of life.
Benefits of Wellness Programs / Meditation to an Employer
- Increased Employee Loyalty
- Decreased Absenteeism Due to Illness
- Increased Productivity
- Clarity and Focus
- Encourages divergent thinking
- Enhances creativity
- Inspiration employees to be innovative in their approach to supplying products and services
- Improved Communication
- Fosters team building and relieves stress
- Expand work/life balance
- Improve overall health and well-being
Call or txt Dee on 083 1813948 or Carl on 087 1717238 to book a place or get more information. Or click the event page above.